11 Essential Social Media Statistics for Businesses and Nonprofits in 2017
Looking for a fast and concise overview of the 11 most important statistics for social media using business and nonprofits? You have found it here!
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alonereaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds. That’s more than any cable network in the U.S.
- On any given day,Snapchat reaches 41% of 18 to 34-year-olds in the US.
- 59% of Americanswith social media accounts think that customer service through social media has made it easier to get questions answered and issues resolved.
- 22% of the world’s total populationuses Facebook.
- 2 million businessuse Facebook for advertising.
- LinkedIn boasts more than450 million user profiles.
- 93% of Pinterest usersuse the platform to plan or make purchases.
- 100 million hours of video content arewatched on Facebook daily.
- Pinterest drives 25%of all retail website referral traffic.
- More than56% of online adultsuse more than one social media platform.
- 75% of male internet users are on Facebook as well as83% of female internet users.
It is our pleasure to serve nonprofits and small to medium sized business in growing their online presence and managing every aspect of their social media (and we do mean EVERY aspect). If you are interested in learning more about our services please look at our main website here.